Gransnet forums

Local

New Editor for Gloucestershire

(1 Post)
Dianeayr Sat 07-Jun-14 13:03:09

Hello everybody, for the past year I have been running the local Cotswolds site. The editor for Cheltenham & Gloucester is now leaving and the sites are now being merged into one much larger site, taking in Gloucestershire, Cheltenham & Gloucester and still much of the Cotswolds as the biggest part of the Cotswolds are based in Gloucestershire. My name is Diane and I will from now on be your local editor, albeit for a much larger area, will have to see how this works out. Please feel free to contact me with any ideas or suggestions you may have, and please keep on contributing to the discussions, I am going to need all the help I can get. My facebook and twitter sites will shortly be changed over too and will be up and running, please do get involved and feel free to post any local events or news that you wish to. I would very much like to work towards holding our first local meet-up, or as the area is so large, may be better to hold several in different areas, please give me any of your thoughts on this. The url to the new local site is local.gransnet.com/gloucestershire. I look forward to getting to know you all better, and if there is anything you want to know then please message me.
Diane