Gransnet forums

Local

Anyone in Epsom?

(5 Posts)
Downsdiva Mon 08-Feb-16 15:01:18

Hello, I am in Epsom, I have 2 lovely granddaughters and another one due in a month, I am on duty with them three days a week. I have a Beagle dog that I walk on the downs and am part of a group that is forming a " Lions International " club in Epsom which you would be very welcome to join meeting on the first Monday of the month.

gordino Tue 22-Sep-15 12:05:29

hi anyone there.

rogie Wed 26-Aug-15 15:30:32

Hi nutty tart! It's rogie here, do you like gardening and walking? :--)

WEAeastsurrey Fri 19-Sep-14 16:42:01

Hi Alison,
The WEA has lots of friendly classes in Epsom ranging from Belly Dancing to fine art! They are great way of meeting new friends - there are lots of crafty ones coming up, along with ballet, IT and social networking! If you would like more information, then please contact us at [email protected]. We are also on the look out for volunteers - if that's something you may be interested in then please contact Anne Andrews at [email protected]. There is lots of information on our website - www.southern.wea.org.uk.
Take care,
Jane

nuttytart Fri 05-Sep-14 08:51:54

Hello there. I have just joined gransnet and would like to know if there is anyone in my area who could meet up for coffee etc. My grandchildren(8 of them) don't live in the area so I don't have to babysit them but I do see them on a fairly regular basis. Would love to meet other rans in the area. Hope to hear from anyone Take Care Alison