Gransnet forums

Local

Is there anyone out there in Northamptonshire?

(7 Posts)
Zengran Thu 29-Oct-15 08:33:51

I live in Rushden. Not really interested in meeting up though, prefer anonymity.
Somewhere I enjoyed going is The Blitz tea room and Jazz Lounge in Kettering. As the name suggests it is war time themed and they occasionally have jazz evenings. Attention to 1940s detail is amazing and staff lovely.

Games247 Sun 25-Oct-15 13:04:06

I'm also in Kettering. Trying to get my 10,000 steps a day!

12Michael Sat 17-Oct-15 08:22:25

I live in Brackley which seems to be in the forgotten part of the county.
Mick

Maggie166 Tue 14-Jul-15 16:13:08

If you are in the Desborough area try the Revive coffee shop in Station Road. It is clean, airy and has a childrens play area along with lovely home made cakes. It is a community coffee shop supported by all the local churches.

Shelby Tue 05-May-15 17:52:50

Great,
I live in Daventry so hopefully we'll get a few more and can arrange something 'in the middle'.

It will be really good to chat over a coffee.

bookdreamer Tue 05-May-15 14:34:36

Hi there. You're not alone! I live in Kettering and I would also be interested in meeting other gransnetters.

Shelby Sun 26-Apr-15 14:40:54

Am I on my own? Would love to meet up with other gransnetters but, if that isn't your thing, please get in touch and let me know what you would like to see on the Northamptonshire site.
I have just completed my first local newsletter but I need your input. Let me know of the best pubs, cafes, places to go etc., in your area of Northamptonshire so I can add them to our listings - free of charge.
So don't be shy, we are interested in what you have to say.