Would you like to join us...
We are looking for grandparents living in Devon or Blackburn with significant parental responsibilities for children under the age of 2 to help us promote our family wellbeing project and advise our team.
We need grandparents who can commit up to 1-2 half days each month to help us:
· Plan and run parent recruitment drives to find parents who may want to take part in our project
· Train our staff to talk to parents in busy home environments
· Provide us with feedback on our communications of the project.
In exchange for your time you will get:
· Shopping vouchers to spend at high street stores.
· Travel and expenses paid.
· Skills to add to your CV.
· To help support children’s services in your local community.
· To be part of an exciting new project!
If you are interested in taking part or learning more about how you can help please contact:
Nicole (01904) 328152 [email protected] or
Louise (01904) 328160 [email protected]
Saving running away money - 'leaving fund'
What loutish behaviour - Boris manspreading
I'm uglier than yesterday - I'm aghast