Gransnet forums

Local

Gransnet local meet-up

(10 Posts)
Dianeayr Mon 08-Jun-15 21:10:42

I am thinking of holding another meet-up for the local ladies, maybe at the end of this month. I really enjoyed meeting you all at the last meet-up and I hope that those who came would like to come again. I had meant to have had this organised well before now but as often happens life gets in the way sometimes! I am going to post this on the main Gransnet site and link back to here from there as I know a lot of you found out about my first meet-up that way. If you see this and and want to join us then please post on this thread, that way I can get a rough idea of numbers. I was thinking about meeting up on a Friday lunch time again, if that is ok with everybody. We could meet up the same place as last time or if anybody else would like to suggest somewhere different then please do. I do hope that everyone who came last time is able to come again, it was nice to meet you all. Anyway please let me know if this is something that the Glos Gransnet members would like to do again!.

marionk Mon 08-Jun-15 23:43:35

Hi Diane, I came last time and thoroughly enjoyed it so if I can make it this time I will

Regards. Marion

Lyndyn Tue 09-Jun-15 04:31:27

I was unable to come last time, but hopefully this time.....

Dianeayr Tue 09-Jun-15 20:54:31

That's lovely Marion, look forward to seeing you again and Lyndyn you would be welcome. Just waiting for some other people to join us, I have this on the main Gransnet site as well so hopefully will get a few more replies and will email some of the last group who came as well so will post more details asap.
Regards, Diane

lilyg Sat 13-Jun-15 09:23:10

I enjoyed meet up last time. I'd love to come again if I can make it.

Dianeayr Sun 14-Jun-15 21:42:02

Right ladies, I shall start making a list of who would like to join us, hope you can make it lilyg and then if there is enough interest will come up with a tentative date. Watch this space, am going to list again on the main gransnet site to get a few more to come and maybe message those who came last time.
Diane

melanietarot Thu 25-Jun-15 17:19:09

I would be interested in coming. Whereabouts do you meet?

holcott48 Fri 26-Jun-15 14:49:11

Only just noticed this - I expect I am too late to hear when it is/was to be held, but shall try to attend if possible! How do we find out when/where? Not having a smartphone I am not 'tuned in' to the internet all the time!!! Carol

Nanya Sat 27-Jun-15 14:22:12

Is this still going ahead? There's an outside chance I might make it depending on dates and venue.

Dianeayr Thu 16-Jul-15 21:24:21

Hi, ladies, sorry for my lateness arranging this. Yes it will still be going ahead. I am once again going to post about it on the main Gransnet site, and will be asking the ladies that came last time if they wish to join us. Have not had an awful lot of interest this time, hence the delay. Will also message some of the ladies from last time too. Will update asap.
Diane