Gransnet forums

Local

Does anyone live in Lincoln

(6 Posts)
jeanie99 Sat 20-Jun-15 11:15:33

I see this local site is rarely used, I would be interested to know how many people visit this page.

numberplease Sun 21-Jun-15 00:45:47

I keep popping in, but it doesn`t change very often.

Janet31 Tue 15-Dec-15 15:41:56

Hi I'm new to the whole Social Media thingy and hoped that there would be lots of Grans in Lincoln. Disappointed that there are not,
as I do not know many people and would love to have a good girly chat!

GrammaM Mon 24-Oct-16 15:41:52

Hi fellow Gransnetters of lincoln area. I have just found the website by chance. Doesn't seem to be used much though. Do any of you ladies know of any good yarn/wool shops in the area. I love to crochet and the last one I used closed down a while ago.shock

EnglishRose Sat 25-Feb-17 18:18:07

Hello everyone! I'm your new local editor. Nice to meet you all.

GrammaM, there is a wool shop at number 6 Clasketgate. They are updating their website spinsandneedlesuk.wordpress.com/ and I can't make out whether it is online only. I haven't visited that area for a wee while so not sure if it is still a shop? There are lots of online sites selling wool though. I'll make some inquiries and see if I can come up with anything for you.

I'm trying to build the Lincoln area up on Gransnet, so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

See you all soon I hope.

EnglishRose Tue 11-Apr-17 15:23:19

Just bumping this conversation upwards to see if anyone else would like to join in smile