Gransnet forums

Local

Life Law NI - Free Information on Life's Legal Challenges

(1 Post)
LifeLawNI Thu 23-Jul-15 10:48:09

Hi everyone!

Have you ever wondered why lawyers can't be straight talking? What is the need for all that legal jargon? Does anyone ever understand it?!

These are a few of the questions I have been asked during my years as a solicitor and I couldnt agree more! The law is there to inform and empower people, not to scare and intimidate them.

I have therefore set up a blog called Life Law NI (www.lifelawni.org) which aims to provide both information and a forum for discussion on all legal matters surrounding family life, from the cradle to the grave.

I believe that the law should be easily accessible for everyone. In this blog, I try wherever possible to avoid legal jargon to help you understand the law which affects all our lives.

All of the information this blog is relevant to Northern Ireland and so please check it out and get yourself informed the easy way!

I am always keen to find out what people think of my blog and so if you have any comments, or any suggestions for topics you would like more information on, please let me know on this forum.

Many thanks,

Karen