Gransnet forums

Local

Introductions

(3 Posts)
amandajane Fri 29-Apr-16 16:05:01

Hello, I'm your new local editor, here to help! smile I would love to know a little bit about all of our local members, how about we all post a little bit about ourselves? I'll start off by saying I have been a vegetarian for the last 30 years, I am a qualified reflexologist, massage therapist and nutritionist. That will do for now! Over to you ...

Gloggs Sat 21-May-16 05:45:35

Hi Amanda, nice to meet you. I'm local to Battle. I have been on and off GN for a number of years. I am about to become retired [sort of!] so hope to have more time for this and other interests very soon. I have only just found the 'local' page so I shall watch with interest smile. I hope you are enjoying your editorial post and I wish you luck flowers

amandajane Sun 22-May-16 16:52:29

Hello Gloggs, lovely to hear from you. Hopefully we will soon have more people posting on our local site and we can think about arranging to meet up for a coffee or whatever. Enjoy your 'sort of' retirement' and if you think of anything that may be of interest to local people, please feel free to post it or let me know so that I can post it for you.