Gransnet forums

Local

Harrow meet up

(9 Posts)
Charleygirl Fri 18-Nov-16 15:10:13

The next meet up for coffee is on Thursday 23rd November at 10.30am same place. If anybody wants to join please contact me for details.

Please let me know if you can or cannot come.

Hermione Fri 18-Nov-16 15:39:08

I should be there Charleygirl.

Grannynise Fri 18-Nov-16 18:03:04

See you there!

Charleygirl Sat 19-Nov-16 10:44:02

Thanks for getting in touch. I do not think that creativeness can come on Thursday and I am waiting for Starling to get in touch but so far it will be the 3 musketeers.

Starling Sat 19-Nov-16 15:42:27

I can't make it, sorry - I've also sent you a reply Charleygirl

Tussyisme Tue 27-Dec-16 14:16:43

Hello, all - I'm a Wednesday-only Harrow granny when I travel over to the borough to look after my 21-months-old toddler granddaughter. Two items:

i) the disgraceful, potholed, unfit-for-purpose access route to (the excellent) Bright Start Nursery in Marlborough ward. I and others are trying hard to get the council to adopt this long-neglected access, which is off Walton Drive. Ward councillors have been contacted but, so far, only one has had the decency to respond. If any of you wish to support us in our effort to bring matters into the 21st century, please let me know. I can then forward copies of all correspondence to date. The children, staff and parents deserve better than to be ignored. NB we're keeping up the pressure on a regular basis. Press publicity next...

ii) the difficulty of getting on and off trains to Euston from Harrow&Wealdstone station. I'd be interested to hear of any experiences of this.

All the best for 2017.

Tussyisme Tue 27-Dec-16 14:35:02

Apologies - ii) in previous should have read 'difficulties getting on and off trains to Euston with a buggy'.

Charleygirl Tue 27-Dec-16 15:18:32

I am sorry but none of us who meet travel via Harrow and Wealdstone station and all are well beyond the buggy stage so I doubt if any of us can help you.

Tussyisme Wed 28-Dec-16 12:37:29

Thanks, anyway, for acknowledgement.