Gransnet forums

Local

Uttoxeter area

(7 Posts)
CassieJ Thu 09-Feb-17 14:54:05

Thank you. I'll meet you there. I am not sure where the business section is either, but I am sure I can find it smile

AnnB Mon 06-Feb-17 17:04:16

Carol - I have now booked the table and advertised our Meet Up on the front page of the site. I think the Manager Ben is putting us in the Business section and I'm not quite sure where that is but I'll put a notice on the door and a card on the table, so we look forward to meeting you! Cheers Ann

CassieJ Thu 02-Feb-17 18:44:04

Yes, Friday at 2pm is good for me. I look forward to meeting you.

AnnB Thu 02-Feb-17 14:54:35

CassieJ - 2pm next Friday 10th at the Water Bridge sounds good Carol. We're looking forward to meeting you. I'll ring them up and do a table sign so they can help direct us but I'll be wearing a long brown coat and a bright orange pashmina type scarf. I've just chosen that one because it's easy to find from the main road if people don't know Uttoxeter. Let me know if that's OK! I'll put an advert on the front page of the site once you say it's OK for you.

CassieJ Mon 30-Jan-17 20:11:44

Thank you for your reply. I can do Thursday or Friday next week [ week of 6 Feb ] about 2 pm. So coffee rather than lunch would work.
What about the Dapple Grey in Uttoxeter? That is on the retail park near Argos. Or the Water Bridge [ I think it's called ]. That is just off the A50 next to a Premier Inn.

Let me know if either of these work. Also how will I know who to look out for?

Carol

AnnB Sun 29-Jan-17 19:45:26

CassieJ - can we make Uttoxeter our next Staffordshire Meet Up? If you can suggest somewhere to get tea/coffee and cake, we could meet the week after this one and it will give us a week to publicise it. If you prefer to get a light lunch somewhere that will be fine too, there are usually only four or five of us but you are right it would be good to meet! Let us know what you think!
Cheers
AnnB

CassieJ Sun 29-Jan-17 10:40:45

Is there anyone in the Uttoxeter area who would like to meet up?
I work until 1 pm Monday - Friday, but can meet up after that if anyone is interested.