Gransnet forums


Council Tax

(1 Post)
Elrel Fri 20-Oct-17 14:03:33

I've received a letter about single occupancy. I understand that it is necessary to check whether I am still eligible for a single occupancy reduction.
There are several options: online form; complete form on reverse of letter, photograph and email; mail form.
I twice tried to send the online form and twice the account number I used, from the letter, was rejected.
Envelope and stamp it will have to be but why?
Has anyone else experienced this irritation?