Gransnet forums

Local

Company of elders.

(8 Posts)
Elegran Fri 06-Apr-18 18:59:07

Is that the Groundlings Theatre Company, The Old Beneficial School, 42 Kent Street, Portsea, Hampshire, PO1 3BS ? That is the address I get when I Google the phone number.

Not that I live anywhere near close enough to take advantage of the free trial lesson!

TheGroundlings Fri 06-Apr-18 17:48:52

I am awfully sorry. I forgot to post the details down.

The Venue is the Groundlings Theatre Kent Road. The website is

groundlings.co.uk/theatre-services/drama-school/

Phone Number is 02392 737370.

Sorry Once Again.

Elegran Fri 06-Apr-18 11:24:49

It is because the local sites have been demoted and posts from ALL of them are now displayed on the main site under one catch-all heading where "Local" can be anywhere from Lands End to John o' Groats. This is not obvious to people posting on the local sites, who know perfectly well that they are posting on a Portsmouth site, or whatever.

It would also be helpful, of course, if the poster had mentioned exactly where the lessons are held and given a contact number.

ninathenana Fri 06-Apr-18 10:52:04

Local to Portsmouth but could be anywhere smile

annsixty Fri 06-Apr-18 10:44:52

The phone number starts with 02 which I always associate with a call centre,

annsixty Fri 06-Apr-18 10:43:29

How weird, they have a website and nowhere could I see just where it is situated.

Teetime Fri 06-Apr-18 09:54:02

Where when how?????

TheGroundlings Fri 06-Apr-18 09:53:21

COMPANY OF ELDERS (OVER 60S DRAMA GROUP)
Every Thursday (10am – 12pm) The Company of Elders is all about discovering yourself and your love for the theatre. A wonderful group made up of all abilities, from retired professionals to people who have always wanted to give it a go. Please come along for a trial lesson.