Gransnet forums

Local

New Members for Gransnet Local contribute here

(4 Posts)
AnnB Sat 09-Mar-19 17:59:15

We have had several requests to "join" Gransnet Local. The dedicated website for Staffordshire and Stoke has ceased and we now communicate through this local forum. It hasn't really been used greatly, although we do check every few days to respond to communications but let us know if there are any subjects you would like to follow up! Cheers AnnB (local ambassador for Staffordshire and Stoke)

Cherrytree59 Sat 09-Mar-19 21:26:15

Hi Annb.
I recognise your name and I have posted on your local site previously.
I think the last time was when you were organising a coffee morning at the GH farm cafe.
I know the cafe well and over the last couple of years I have taken my take my Grandsons strawberry picking in their greenhouses.
Much easier than the scrambling down on your knees in fields as we did when our children were young smile

I miss the Gransnet local monthly(?) email i found it interesting and helpful for planning visits and finding seasonal events to take our grandchildren to.

Cherrytree59 Sat 09-Mar-19 21:27:50

Please omit a take myblush

AnnB Thu 21-Mar-19 14:25:47

Thanks so much Cherrytree59 it's a great area to live in, and it was lovely to share our experiences of different places and events to enjoy in Staffordshire and Stoke. Let's try to keep posting things and encourage other grandparents from Staffordshire and Stoke to share experiences too!!