Gransnet forums

Feeling peri-menopausal? Seeking participants to try out new symptom tracking app and hormone testing to better manage menopause

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Marje, Intelligent Hor Fri 23-Feb-18 12:37:59

Hi, I’m Marje. I’m in my early 40’s and I have already gone through the menopause.

Due to my menopause experience and interest in trying to find a better way of managing hormones in the years leading up to menopause, I've recently set up a research project for which we've won some grant funding.

By tracking women's menopausal symptoms and recording hormone levels, the project's focus is to understand how we, as women, can safely continue to be strong, healthy and happy as our hormones naturally decline. I would love to hear from you if you are between 40-50+ and if you are feeling that your body is changing.

It's completely free to take part in this R&D study; it has clinical oversight and all data is confidential and results anonymised.

The study is running for around 20 weeks where you will be recording your symptoms and experiences on our specially-developed smart phone app in addition to doing a pin-prick blood test at home on a weekly basis to see if symptoms match up with any hormone level fluctuations.

If you are interested in finding out more, please click on www.intelligenthormones.com or email me on [email protected]