Gransnet forums

A timeless jacket, a favourite recipe or some good advice. What would you give to your grandkids?

(8 Posts)
MEDIA: Andrew Thu 12-Apr-18 16:20:42

Our client, Scottish Friendly, encourages people to invest for the future of their kids and their grandkids.

But we wondered what else, apart from money, people plan to pass on. Perhaps a favourite recipe or book, a classic piece of fashion or some good advice. We'd be very grateful if you'd take a few minutes to tell us. Click here to take part.

Andrew2021 Thu 12-Apr-18 16:26:17

What a pity! I think the technology might be broken behind that link sad

This should work as an alternative (if you're still interested in contributing)

docs.google.com/forms/d/1NdDNnV1A-N6HJ1KA14AKMcDAWTRCSbYUxTjCXUzL6X8/edit?usp=sharing

janeainsworth Thu 12-Apr-18 17:18:04

andrew your link works in that I can get to the questionnaire without signing into google, but then when it asks you to give a short answer, no keypad comes up to actually write anything. I’m on the mobile site, it may work on the desktop.

ninathenana Thu 12-Apr-18 17:27:24

It's the same on desk top jane I just tried

PS. Andrew, they are children not kids smile

Jalima1108 Thu 12-Apr-18 18:23:45

My 'kids' are people in their 30s and 40s and they have told me to spend their inheritance enjoying myself.

I could leave them a houseful of junk to clear up, I suppose, unless I get a Round Tuit.

It's no good giving advice, far too late for that.

Situpstraight Thu 12-Apr-18 18:34:47

jalimall I had a round tuit, but it got lost, I’ll have to get another one when I get..........

Andrew2021 Wed 18-Apr-18 09:52:08

Thank you!

Had some technical challenges with that survey so I'm especially grateful to those who persevered and got an answer in!

It looks like advice about love, friendship and families is popular.

annodomini Wed 18-Apr-18 10:39:12

Tables turned in my family: the advice comes from them to me. As for the grandchildren: they know it all already, especially the youngest.