Gransnet forums

Can you help? Connecting Grandparents & Grandchildren

(7 Posts)
MEDIA: MattFromBristol Wed 07-Nov-18 14:11:20

Hello
smile

My name is Matt and I'm a friendly entrepreneur from Bristol
smile

My goal is to bring together Grandparents with their Children & Grandchildren. To create more quality communication - like a written letter.

Can you help me out by replying in this thread?

Grandparents:
How happy would you be to receive a gift in which you child's family (child, grandchildren, etc) commit to sending you something in the post every 2 weeks for a year?

(that is, you get something personal from them like a written letter, photos, etc, every two weeks)

Parents:
If I could make it really easy for you and your kids to send something personal every 2 weeks, would you be interested in buying such a product?

Both Grandparents & Parents:
If you're willing to help me further, I would like to have a 10-15 minute call with anyone willing to speak with me. You can private message me or book a slot here for a phone call here:

-->
Click Here To Book A Call
<--

Thank you so much!!
Matt
smile

Teetime Wed 07-Nov-18 14:20:22

Advert I think - reported

RachellaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 07-Nov-18 14:33:54

Thank you for your concern but this is a sponsored post approved by Gransnet.

Please do feel free to continue to report posts directly to us via the 'report post' link - no need to also post it in the forum.

MattFromBristol Fri 09-Nov-18 10:59:21

Thanks Rachella

MattFromBristol Fri 09-Nov-18 10:59:52

Also I have a new online survey - if you're a Grandparent willing to help, I'd really appreciate it :-)

Survey - Grandparents please respond

MiniMoon Fri 09-Nov-18 15:14:10

Our grandchildren live two minutes along the road, so I don't think there is any point to taking part. If they still lived in Scotland it might be a different matter.

MattFromBristol Fri 09-Nov-18 15:59:28

Thanks MiniMoon - you're quite right. I'm happy you're able to live so close to them.

All the best :-)