Gransnet forums

Media/research requests

FAMILY REUNION

(7 Posts)
MawB Sun 31-May-20 20:02:47

Well it’s not going to happen if there are more than a total of six in the family is it?

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Sun 31-May-20 18:26:41

Hi Orangerose - we've just added more information in the OP for you. This is for ITV News. smile

janeainsworth Sun 31-May-20 18:25:15

I won’t be celebrating until I can hold my baby granddaughter in my arms again. That last happened back at the beginning of March when she was six weeks old sad
Up here in the north east, we still have a high rate of infection and council leaders are urging everyone to stick to the ‘stay at home’ message and ignore the ‘stay alert’ one.

glammanana Sun 31-May-20 17:54:33

I've been very lucky and seen most of mine from my doorway as they have been on their way home from work as the 3 big ones are all key workers and park their cars in my Road before they head off to work,all those who meet up for a while please enjoy the day x

MerylStreep Sun 31-May-20 17:27:11

I won't be meeting them for the first time tomorrow as we've seen each other several time over the past few weeks.

Orangerose Sun 31-May-20 17:22:50

May I ask what this is for?

MEDIA: Sun 31-May-20 17:18:30

Hi,

We are looking for grandparents who have not yet met their grandchild, and are meeting them for the first time tomorrow. Or a long awaited family reunion which is taking place tomorrow. This would be for an interview tomorrow for ITV News National.

If this is you, or you know of anyone, please send me an email to: [email protected]