Gransnet forums

Media/research requests

Do you struggle to hear clearly with background noise? Please contribute to our exciting research by filling out a 5 minute survey.

(5 Posts)
MEDIA: gabrieleargym Thu 03-Jun-21 14:42:01

Do you struggle to hear clearly with background noise? Please contribute to our exciting research by filling out a 5 minute survey.

My name is Gabriel and I am the research officer at eargym . Today I am asking you to help us to better understand the experiences of those with hearing loss by taking our short survey.

Your contribution will be valuable to our research and could have a profound effect on improving the lives of millions and helping people to love their hearing for longer.

Age-related hearing loss is something that occurs to most of us as we age, and can impact us all differently at various points throughout life. eargym is carrying out research to uncover the reasons why hearing loss still carries a social stigma, while other age-related health issues such as sight loss do not. To do so, we would love to hear from people from all backgrounds.

If you’re interested in taking part, please do complete our questionnaire and share with anyone else you know who might like to get involved. Click here to participate.

Thank you very much!

mokryna Thu 03-Jun-21 21:57:18

Done

Urmstongran Thu 03-Jun-21 22:14:30

Completed.

millymouge Thu 03-Jun-21 22:25:56

Done

boheminan Thu 03-Jun-21 22:34:35

done