Gransnet forums

News & politics

M&H didn't let me down.

(338 Posts)
ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 17:45:11

After the news about Bea and Edo's wedding venue this morning, I was having a quick scan to see what Harry would managed to newsbomb them with. Well it seems they scurried around a bit and finally got themselves into the evening news. Well done Harry and Meghan, don't get caught napping when you have family to compete with for publicity [roll eyes]

Anniebach Fri 07-Feb-20 17:58:08

Very newsworthy, they enjoy long walks, cooking and yoga

mumofmadboys Fri 07-Feb-20 17:58:48

Is it necessary to post horrible, negative posts?

BlueBelle Fri 07-Feb-20 17:58:51

No real idea what you re talking about but can imagine it’s yet another dig seeing Harry and Meghan s name coming up
What is it with this constant drip drip drip of digs

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:04:35

No they have just made some speech.

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:05:19

And it's just far too often to be coincidence, imho.

BlueBelle Fri 07-Feb-20 18:10:15

Oh give it a break readymeals

Chestnut Fri 07-Feb-20 18:13:47

I just hope the wedding goes well for the young couple. It's nearly four months away and with all these allegations hanging over Andrew things could go horribly wrong. It would be tragic if anything spoilt their big day.

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:13:56

Why are you wasting your time in this thread, BlueBelle? Go and start a nice complimentary thread about them. Do something positive about it.

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:15:53

Chestnut I agree! It is already pretty awful for his daughters and so far there is no actual proof he did anything wrong himself. It's not illegal to be a friend of a convict. It would be awful if after all these we find out the Ms Giuffre is actually lying. We don't know yet.

BlueBelle Fri 07-Feb-20 18:20:02

Why are only people who agree with you allowed to answer?
Why all the vitriol to this young couple what have they ever done to harm you

quizqueen Fri 07-Feb-20 18:28:28

I believe it was reported that M&H announced their first pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding, which is a family faux pas you do NOT commit. Maybe she's trying hard to get the next baby announcement to clash with Beatrice's wedding. No, she wouldn't do that would she, because they want to be..................................a private couple!!!!

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:34:45

Bluebelle I would love you to stay here and debate this with me but you didn't seem to want to argue the point, you actually wanted me to "give it a break" which means, I think, "please don't have the discussion at all" I think you're giving me mixed messages and now I am not sure if you want to disagree with me or shut me up?

Nannylovesshopping Fri 07-Feb-20 18:44:36

Fgs ReadyMeals wind your neck in and stop trying to sit onBluebelle she is one of the nicest posters on gransnet, full of wisdom and kindness, can’t say the same about you.

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:48:33

That's just plain rude, NLS. smile

Anniebach Fri 07-Feb-20 18:50:40

Why the need to be so nasty ? ‘wind your neck in ‘ is vulgar
in my opinion.

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 18:53:44

There was also the time when Kate announced her big childrens research project and Meghan immediately posted some several days old news about her visit to a dog shelter. So that's at least 3 things.

ReadyMeals Fri 07-Feb-20 19:01:00

Anyway I just posted this thread cos the other one was too old and this was fresh news tonight. This is the news section so it seemed kind of appropriate. Sorry if the topic upset anyone, I have no desire to make enemies.

DanniRae Fri 07-Feb-20 20:16:18

Ready Meals - Er, you have no desire to make enemies! Well you could have fooled me hmm

Nezumi65 Fri 07-Feb-20 20:21:05

No they DIDN’T announce the pregnancy at the wedding www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a23799042/prince-harry-meghan-markle-pregnancy-announcement-princess-eugenie-wedding/

Nezumi65 Fri 07-Feb-20 20:34:09

And as for Harry giving a speech having anything to do with releasing a wedding venue - what on earth. I can’t imagine they arranged the talk and hot footed it there are hearing the about the wedding venue (which presumably they already knew anyway) ?

merlotgran Fri 07-Feb-20 20:35:52

It looks like they've done their first lucrative gig in Miami.

Making a cottage industry out of Diana's death and Harry's subsequent therapy - up to $1 million.

Nice little earner?

suziewoozie Fri 07-Feb-20 21:06:32

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

suziewoozie Fri 07-Feb-20 21:11:54

And if their wedding is spoiled because of Andrew, thin it’s all his damn fault - he should chose his friends and his sexual partners more carefully sleazey old sod

Nezumi65 Fri 07-Feb-20 21:14:58

Making a cottage industry out of Diana's death and Harry's subsequent therapy - up to $1 million

That’s a pretty grim thing to say