News & politics

The world according to Andrew Sabisky

(250 Posts)
suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 12:56:05

This doesn’t seem to be being discussed much do here goes

1. Black people are mentally inferior
2. Women’s sport is more comparable to the Paralympics than it is to men’s
3. Enforced long term contraception
4. The benefits of everyone modafinil once a week are ‘probably worth a dead kid once a years
5. FGM is not a serious risk to girls ‘much of the hue and cry looks more like a moral panic’

For starters.

Daisymae Mon 17-Feb-20 13:19:14

I believe that cabinet ministers are refusing to engage with him. Seriously though, the world had gone mad. I doubt they have the bottle to stand up to DC.

MaizieD Mon 17-Feb-20 13:24:57

Blimey, Suziewoozie. I wasn't aware of no. 5 shock

He's not very keen on women, is he?

Mind you, I have seen that he is a self declared 'committed christian'. Evidenced by the fact that he got married in church. hmm

You might find this twitter thread interesting:

I can see this damn Andrew Sabisky situation is not going away. I have written two books about Eugenics and race, teach it, at the place where it was founded, in the lab named after its creator, Francis Galton, where I was an Undergrad and still am a Fellow, so, some thoughts

twitter.com/AdamRutherford/status/1229310805189054464

Suki70 Mon 17-Feb-20 13:47:58

I'm glad Adam Rutherford has taken on Andrew Sabisky on Twitter. Every morning last week he read his book 'How to Argue with a Racist' on Radio 4. Sabisky should read the book.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 13:50:16

Committed Christians and misogyny are frequently bed fellows ( iyswim)

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 13:56:24

I saw Grant Shapps having to field questions on AS last night - usual inane grin, eyes darting desperately from side to side. Knew nothing about anything of course, bless.

Parsley3 Mon 17-Feb-20 14:03:36

I read about this person’s appointment this morning. So, holding views like the ones listed above is no barrier to becoming an adviser to our PM. Has Johnson completely lost the plot or is he sticking two fingers up to the electorate?
DC is not acceptable and this Sabinsky is worse. What price the democratic will of the people now?

growstuff Mon 17-Feb-20 14:06:06

Sabisky is a High Anglican.

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2017/07/20/conservative-anglicans-are-close-to-despair-is-the-cofe-about-to-split/

I can see why he and Cummings would hit it off. hmm

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:06:12

DC appointed him - BJ will have taken no notice at all.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:07:38

And as he’s a SPAD we pay his salary ???

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:09:55

High Anglican? That makes even more sense, he’ll be homophobic as well and at one with BJ re ‘tanked top bum boys’.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:11:05

But but but - what about sex only bring for straight married people ?

V3ra Mon 17-Feb-20 14:12:32

Who or what are DC and SPAD please?

growstuff Mon 17-Feb-20 14:14:49

Maizie He really does see himself as a Christian. This is his podcast:

theyoungtractarians.wordpress.com/

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:15:36

DC is the man running the country aka Dominic Cummings. He wears a beanie and his trousers fall down. SPADS are special political advisors. They are followers of the cult of DC, average age 12, he controls them and we pay them.

growstuff Mon 17-Feb-20 14:15:52

DC = Dominic Cummings
SpAd = Special Advisor

Parsley3 Mon 17-Feb-20 14:17:22

Ah, so an unelected official has appointed this adviser with his disgusting views. It is comforting to know that BJ will take no notice of it anyway, Suzy. I think you are right.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:18:56

grow my answer is better I must say ?
And of course he’s a committed Christian, he’s absolutely in the mould.

growstuff Mon 17-Feb-20 14:20:26

I agree.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:20:46

Sorry Parsley I wasn’t clear enough.BJ will have taken no notice of the appointment but is controlled by DC who may well listen to AS when it suits.

Parsley3 Mon 17-Feb-20 14:39:44

I did understand you,Suzie .It is me who isn’t being clear. I was being sarcastic as I suspect that the importance of this appointment will be considered as having no impact on BJ’s decisions by fans of the PM. I know how influential DC is and I am interested to see just how far the rest of the Cabinet will tolerate his power. I am quite fearful to be honest. The huge majority gives the government a free rein on anything it wants just now.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 14:44:49

Sorry Parsley didn’t mean to be patronising ?Am I forgiven?

Stansgran Mon 17-Feb-20 14:48:28

Yes the world has gone mad.

suziewoozie Mon 17-Feb-20 15:39:53

First Tory MP speaking out against AS - a woman of course, Caroline Noakes

trisher Mon 17-Feb-20 15:49:22

Of course the cabinet aren't going to say anything. They all know how not conforming will go -Bye Bye Sajid Javid.! As for BJ well I would imagine those views match his quite closely but he will continue to be regarded as a bit of a clown and a funny bloke. Unfortunately what's behind the mask is scary.