Gransnet forums

Chat

Sport and exercise

(7 Posts)
JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 08-Jul-11 12:05:20

We've sorted this out now - speedy Tech!
You have no need to contemplate the dreaded 'd' word while chatting about yoga/zumba/golf smile

JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 08-Jul-11 10:48:06

Interesting to hear your thoughts on the 'd' word! We'll take a look at splitting that.

grin at getting knocked out lifting a leg, Hattie!

susiecb Fri 08-Jul-11 08:49:50

Oh yes I certainly wouldn't look at diet and exercise- what a turn off!

Hattie64 Thu 07-Jul-11 20:00:50

Ah but that topic is 'diet and exercise', its the nasty word diet that puts you off. Sport and exercise is far better or rather different types of sport, i.e. Sport in the bedroom, or easy exercise for plumpies where your breasts don't knock you out while lifting a leg.

susiecb Thu 07-Jul-11 17:10:56

I reckon I should wear my glasses to look round the site properly and when on the computer generally esp to type things - have you seen my typos my daughters think my e-mails are hilarious as I rarely spellcheck or edit them - got too much to do!!!!! lots of lovely internet shopping to be getting on with.

JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 07-Jul-11 09:53:10

Hi susie, we have this topic: www.gransnet.com/forums/diet_and_exercise, what do you reckon?

susiecb Wed 06-Jul-11 17:24:19

Can we have a discussion place for the above plse adminstrators?

Is there anyone who plays Golf? I am an absolute rookie but keen - can I get the hang of this bloody game I cannot. I can now play a half decent round with my husband but when I'm with other people I go to pot- good job Golfers are kind and tolerant people!