Gransnet forums

Chat

Tell the teacher!

(7 Posts)
Galen Mon 04-Feb-13 19:20:05

I had two, which I reported.

Ella46 Mon 04-Feb-13 19:13:19

Although I'm not sure it will help or make any difference, I've reported a pm to GNHQ which I received from someone, who may or may not be the person with dual membership.
I ignored it at the time as it was very childish and spiteful, and it never occurred to me to report it!
hmm

Movedalot Mon 04-Feb-13 15:52:08

I don't think we will ever know Ana, they are not going to admit it and I doubt that anyone will ask for a count! smile

Ana Mon 04-Feb-13 15:45:36

I'm still not sure whether most of the PMs being discussed are those sent recently by a single member who no longer posts, or whether nasty PMs are rife! confused

Movedalot Mon 04-Feb-13 15:41:28

I think it may be too late. i would be surprised if there are anymore in the forseeable future after today's threads. I do hope so. At least if it is all open on the forums we can see who having a go at is saying what.

merlotgran Mon 04-Feb-13 15:23:44

I echo that, Lilygran. A while ago I had an unpleasant pm from a person I thought might be a t**ll. It turned out to be a lurker and GNHQ sorted it.

Lilygran Mon 04-Feb-13 15:20:22

Can I urge anyone who has received an unpleasant or unkind PM from another member to tell GNHQ? There are now a number of threads that suggest some members have sent private messages which have upset the recipients. Don't walk out on everyone, please! Report it!