Gransnet forums

Chat

What do you keep in your bra ????

(168 Posts)
Wobblybits Sat 07-Apr-18 20:21:26

Now I have your attention smile
In films TV etc, ladies often go fishing down there bras for various items, a pearl, in what we are watching atm. Do women really keep items (other than the obvious) in their bras. Mrs P says she has too much down there to keep anything else (lucky me)

aquagran Tue 10-Apr-18 11:15:54

Why not change it into a game, we need a new one ?. A to Z things I keep in my bra, I’ll start ...an aspidistra!

Elegran Tue 10-Apr-18 11:27:01

A bee.

merlotgran Tue 10-Apr-18 11:29:56

Oh dear God. Not another games thread. hmm

Elegran Tue 10-Apr-18 11:33:16

grin They get everywhere! but you must admit that it is a good transition.

pollyperkins Tue 10-Apr-18 11:55:12

We I'll Im obviously in the minority here so will bow out gracefully.

Katek Tue 10-Apr-18 12:40:15

Never really found the games threads to be particularly uplifting.

?

Katek Tue 10-Apr-18 12:46:50

Will go shoot myself now.......! Too many panto scripts under my belt!

Kittycat Tue 10-Apr-18 13:45:06

Used to keep my Grandaughters dummy in my rather ample cleavage when we looked after her while mum was at work. It was fine till one day we were out with mummy and she started fishing about down mummy's front for her dummy! Since then it's been kept in my handbag. Opps! blush

NoddingGanGan Tue 10-Apr-18 14:20:01

Shysal Thanks for the tip. My puss hates the drops on the back of his neck. Never thought that they might be cold! (Baaad pusscat mama)

aquagran Tue 10-Apr-18 14:41:12

It was a joke!!?

sluttygran Wed 11-Apr-18 12:39:12

I have enjoyed this thread, even the fluttering in the dovecote.
I don’t mind a little ‘rudery’ so long as it’s not crude, spiteful or misogynistic, and the OP’s post was none of these.
The only thing I find creepy is the brave gran who keeps a tarantula in her cleavage - she’s a better man than I, Gunga Din!

alternativegran Fri 25-May-18 10:30:42

My iPod sometimes goes there if I am working around the house and don’t have pockets in the clothes that I am wearing

Coolgran65 Fri 25-May-18 15:54:11

I have for many years used my bra cup as a pocket. Out for a walk I pop in my key and £5 and my phone.

About 40 years ago while working in my local hospital Medical Records Dept I developed a lower chest pain. This dept was sited immediately beside the A&E dept. We were all very friendly with each other, coffee breaks in the canteen etc. Except for one pain in the bum surgeon who scoffed, mocked, and looked down his nose at everyone.

As my pain got worse one of the nurses took me over to a cubical to have me checked out. They couldn't find anything much and so called for the dr. It so happened that pain in the bum was floating about and so he appeared in front of me. 'upper underwear off' says he.

And then he said... What is this??

Coolgran65 Fri 25-May-18 15:58:41

Ooops.. Posted too soon.

So.... Surgeon asks .. What is this?
I look down.
Yes, I had previously emptied what I call my inside pocket .... but there for all to see was the perfect imprint of a 50p coin.
The A&E staff were behind him trying to keep their faces straight, he of course knew what it was he was just being a clever clogs, I said. ... Thats where I keep my change. !!

Nelliemoser Mon 28-May-18 08:02:17

I did put a camera battery in my bra when I was in Iceland.
It was very cold and batteries don't work properly in the cold. I did notice it when I went to bed.

Marylou1977 Sat 21-Jul-18 00:14:02

I keep my insulin pump in my bra.

gerry86 Sat 21-Jul-18 09:54:35

If I eat crusty bread I always find crumbs!!!