Gransnet forums

Chat

Boyfriend

(7 Posts)
rosenoir Thu 16-Jan-20 12:59:28

If you do not feel loved by the way he behaves then him saying it will not make any difference.

I am saying with kindest, maybe he does not love you, but does that matter if you are happy with the relationship you have on a day to day level.

Oopsminty Thu 16-Jan-20 12:36:30

Have you told him that you love him, Workingnana?

Elegran Thu 16-Jan-20 12:35:57

You know him better than we do, workingnan , so you are the only person who can answer your own question.

Elegran Thu 16-Jan-20 12:35:00

You know him better than we do, *workingnan

If it is true that you love him, then why doesn't he know already? After four years in the past, and another two months recently, both of you should have no doubts about your feelings.

If it is NOT true, then never mind agonising over what to put on a Valentine, what on earth are you doing wasting your weekends on seeing him?

Liz46 Thu 16-Jan-20 11:56:51

Does her treat your kindly? Does he make you laugh? If the answer is yes to both these questions, then IMO that is more important.

vampirequeen Thu 16-Jan-20 11:48:01

Is he one of those men who think that because they are with you that it's obvious they love you?

Workingnana Thu 16-Jan-20 11:42:59

Im 65 I was seeing this guy for 4 years we broke up over something silly kept on touch and now 2 years later are dateing again, he stays at my house at the weekend and we have planned holidays for this year we have also met each others family, we have been back together 2 months and all is going well, even better than before, but he never says those 3 little words, Valentines day is coming up and the cards he used to send always said To someone special, I want to send him one saying I love you but dont know if I should Advice please