Gransnet forums

Chat

I Really Need Your Opinion.

(31 Posts)
Anniebach Mon 16-Mar-20 12:09:56

My next door neighbour has problems, I have been told drink
and drugs. I have only spoken to her once and have lived here
three years.
Last summer she knocked on my door, she had seen an ambulance at my house the day before, my spine had locked and I needed help to get off the sofa, needed the loo !

She said so many lies, talked about my darling daughter who died, it was really distressing.

Seems she has upset many in the Cul de Sac, they want her
moved from here. She has been moved twice !

Someone from the council called asking if I had problems with her, they gave everyone a log to fill in if she caused any
upset. I didn’t want to be involved, I don’t know what problems she has which causes her to have the addictions.She
has carers twice a day.

I have spoken here about not being able to leave my house. With the self isolation about to start I thought I would have
a garden bench on the front lawn. She sits out the front too.

She is verbally aggressive to the person living next door up to
her.

Anniebach Mon 16-Mar-20 22:34:49

It is , and will fit to the right of the front door perfectly.

M0nica Mon 16-Mar-20 22:58:36

Annie if your neighbour is causing you distress as well as your neighbours, the reason she is doing this is irrelevant, as is the fact that she has been moved before. All that is the responsibility of the local council, not you. They are, anyway clearly aware that she has these problems. That is why they asked you about it.

So fill in those forms, get her moved so that you and your other neighbours can live in peace and you can enjoy the view or the sunshine at the front.

lemongrove Mon 16-Mar-20 23:02:55

I agree with Monica on this Annie just fill in the form honestly?

lemongrove Mon 16-Mar-20 23:03:57

Lovely arbour ( I wants it, precious!) ?

MissAdventure Mon 16-Mar-20 23:18:00

Annie, maybe just get a one seater arbour.
Take a book out with you, and a mobile phone, so you can pick either up and busy yourself, if needs be.