I don't think I shall be using any more hand sanitisers when invited to by the shops unless I can be assured what is in them?
Apparently, undeclared methanol may be found in the market from time to time.
There are 2 kinds of alcohol - Ethamol (2 carbon atoms) and Methanol (1 carbon atom).
Methanol can be toxic if it is absorbed through the skin. It can cause nausea, vomiting, blurred vision and damage to the nervous system.
It is claimed some hand sanitisers are mislabeled?
I have sensitive skin anyway so am now apprehensive?
You can look it up if wanting more information. The FDA has information on it as well as other sources.