Chat

Women's urinal - eek!

(66 Posts)
Chestnut Sat 05-Jun-21 18:48:59

Well would you use this?
Here are the details:
Women's Urinal

3nanny6 Sun 13-Jun-21 15:16:01

Yes if I was desperate for a wee I would use it much more preferable than a pair of wet undies because I couldn't wait any longer.

nadateturbe Sun 13-Jun-21 14:43:15

Woodmouse

Yes, I would definitely use it. I used to do off shore yacht racing with all male crews. It got used to peeing without privacy - into a bucket!

Gosh! I couldn't even pee in front of my husband.

Woodmouse Thu 10-Jun-21 17:01:07

I meant "I" got used....

Woodmouse Thu 10-Jun-21 17:00:09

Yes, I would definitely use it. I used to do off shore yacht racing with all male crews. It got used to peeing without privacy - into a bucket!

nadateturbe Thu 10-Jun-21 16:50:37

grannynannywanny ?

JaneJudge Thu 10-Jun-21 07:47:29

grin grin V good!

Grannynannywanny Wed 09-Jun-21 22:44:06

My dear old dad was the master of corny jokes and caught his GP with this one aged 90 when questioned about his waterworks.

He said I can last all night then I pee like clockwork at 6.30am on the dot every morning. His GP said for a 90 year old that’s good.

My dad said it would be but unfortunately I don’t wake till 8am!

Elegran Wed 09-Jun-21 21:22:06

Re the meanings of toilet dreams - Probably the most common meaning is that you are still three-quarters asleep but you really need to wake up, get out of bed and go and have a pee. Your subconscious mind knows that, and is trying to get a message through to your conscious brain, before it is too late.

GrannyGravy13 Wed 09-Jun-21 20:39:05

Reassuring to know that it’s just not me that has toilet dreams they are dirty, have no door, have glass door, no toilet paper, I could go on…

MawBe Wed 09-Jun-21 20:35:12

This is in fact very like my recurring “toilet” dream - that I find one but it’s just about public so I go looking for another and another. Fortunately up till now I have woken up before it’s too late!

JaneJudge Wed 09-Jun-21 20:31:43

I blame this thread as I had an AWFUL toilet dream last night where i had to take a bath in hospital and I had to walk past an ill boy on the toilet to run the bath and when I got up he was flushing to blocked toilet and I am PRETTY SURE I woke myself up heaving!!

grandtanteJE65 Tue 08-Jun-21 14:02:25

I must be thick, but how on earth do you use it?

I think I prefer my she-wee and a convenient bush!

nanna8 Mon 07-Jun-21 02:23:37

Looks like a bidet. In those toilets that are filthy, very rare these days, I would never sit down because I didn’t want to ‘catch’ anything. My old mum used to tell me you could get VD! Old habits stick.

nadateturbe Sun 06-Jun-21 23:56:46

I must say some of the comments have been very amusing.

nadateturbe Sun 06-Jun-21 23:48:46

I have those dreams too - where everyone can see me on a loo in the street! And I hate those French toilets (dropped my specs down one!)
I like privacy. I'm not one of those ladies who chat to others while peeing. Maybe young ones will like them. But a definite NO from me.

lemongrove Sun 06-Jun-21 22:43:29

hollysteers

I always squat when using public toilets, don’t want them touching me. TMI
Now I know it’s good exercise!

I think the word you need is ‘hover’ not squat.?

My squatting days are well and truly over in any case.

Shinamae Sun 06-Jun-21 21:28:19

Just no…..?‍♀️

SueDonim Sun 06-Jun-21 21:19:16

I think we might need to have done it since childhood, Chestnut. grin Also, I wouldn’t fancy my chances when I’m sleepy in the middle of the night. ?

grannysyb Sun 06-Jun-21 17:51:19

Reminds me of those dreadful French loos, very difficult to use if you are wearing trousers!

hollysteers Sun 06-Jun-21 17:46:02

I always squat when using public toilets, don’t want them touching me. TMI
Now I know it’s good exercise!

Chestnut Sun 06-Jun-21 17:01:39

I’ve also read that people in countries with squat toilets stay more mobile and have fewer joint problems as they age because of the flexibility and exercise they gain from using said toilets.
That's great news! All I have to do to keep fit is squat when using the toilet. Sounds good to me ?

SueDonim Sun 06-Jun-21 16:23:32

Ha, ain’t that the truth right now, Chestnut! grin

One advantage of hole-in-the-ground loos is that apart from your feet, no part of your anatomy has to touch anything. That’s a definite benefit in some filthy places I’ve used. A train in India comes to mind particularly. ?

I’ve also read that people in countries with squat toilets stay more mobile and have fewer joint problems as they age because of the flexibility and exercise they gain from using said toilets.

CleoPanda Sun 06-Jun-21 16:03:34

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Still snorting!
My worst experience was on a Greek ferry heading into a port. After queuing for 20 mins, it was my turn. As I got out of my dungarees, balanced myself over the hole and started to wee, the ferry started a U turn which tipped everything sideways. Flippin good job I was hanging on to the overhead straps.
Traumatised!

Chestnut Sun 06-Jun-21 15:59:46

SueDonim

Well, guess what I dreamt about last night? Yup. Toilets. I was trying to use a loo but my knickers were so tight I couldn’t remove them. confused grin

There are restrictions in your life stopping you from moving forward and doing what you want to do!

lemongrove Sun 06-Jun-21 15:58:26

It was an idea that two students from Bristol Uni came up with......it probably sounded good after a long night in the bar.