Gransnet forums

Chat

M&S have lost the plot with online orders

(10 Posts)
tidyskatemum Sat 25-Sep-21 17:29:39

So I ordered 3 bras and 4 pairs of knickers online from M&S.
3 packages sent Royal Mail 48 hour tracked arrived yesterday, 2 containing a bra each and one with 2 pairs of kickers. Today I got 3 M&S parcels, each containing 1 item. The knickers were even the same size and colour but came in separate packages! You can’t tell me this is a cost effective way of organising deliveries!

NotTooOld Sat 25-Sep-21 17:39:03

A similar thing happened to me. Even the 'free (unwanted) gift arrived in a separate parcel delivered at a different time. Definitely not cost effective, especially as I sent everything back because it didn't fit, despite being items of the same size I have had before.

Germanshepherdsmum Sat 25-Sep-21 18:12:50

I don’t understand them. I ordered a pot of their own brand day cream, ditto night cream, and a bottle of another brand’s shampoo. Night cream came with postman, day cream and shampoo came together by courier, all on same day. How much is that level of disorganisation costing them?

midgey Sat 25-Sep-21 20:00:58

But they probably all came from different places!

Alima Sat 25-Sep-21 20:26:15

I ordered two suits last week. They arrived next day in one tidy and secure package. Impressed.

BigBertha1 Sat 25-Sep-21 20:30:34

Same thing happened to me. Four separate packages fir 2 bras 2 knickers. I could have waited for them to be put together.

Atqui Sat 25-Sep-21 21:45:31

I’m not ordering from M and S anymore as returning stuff is now such a faff.It used to be so simple but now they’ve gone paperless …and how inconsistent is that in view of their strange delivery practices?

DanniRae Sun 26-Sep-21 07:49:23

I'm with you Atqui - I am not ordering any more clothes from M&S because I get in such a state trying to return stuff. I find it complicated and I get so frustrated angry

Jaxjacky Sun 26-Sep-21 08:34:30

I order from them regularly, either for delivery or pick up in the local food hall, no problems.

NotSpaghetti Sun 26-Sep-21 09:33:13

They often send things from different places. The paperless thing is something I'm about to experience as I need to send something back.