Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

UK GNer? Want to try out New Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash? - 3x £100 voucher to be won

(58 Posts)
EllieGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Jun-19 12:31:01

Listerine® would like 50 Gransnet users to test out their new Nightly Reset mouthwash. This product test is open to all UK GNers.

Here is some more information about the New Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash: “In a modern age of increasingly busy lifestyles and diary-filled days it’s easy to neglect things like oral health. Whether it’s healthy foods or sweet treats that you enjoy the most as snacks, tucking into acidic or sugary food and drink weakens your teeth enamel. While brushing does help to take care of your oral health, brushing just your teeth only targets 25% of your mouth*, Listerine® mouthwash targets virtually 100%.

New LISTERINE® Nightly Reset mouthwash is scientifically proven to remineralize enamel for 6x stronger teeth versus brushing alone** and works while you sleep to fight the effects of the day. The mild “Midnight” mint flavoured formula boasts a high level of fluoride which restores weakened enamel and resets your whole mouth; a key step in your oral care regime. You can find out more information about the product here

Please read the following instructions on how to use the product:
- Use twice daily
- Especially effective when used before and after sleep after brushing as part of a regular routine
- Pour 15 ml (3 x 5 ml teaspoonfuls) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 60 seconds, then spit out

Selected testers will be required to test out the product as part of their normal daily routine for 1-2 weeks and then be required to leave feedback (whether positive or negative) on the New Listerine® Nightly Reset feedback thread on Gransnet and we will also ask you to leave a review on the Listerine® website. All testers who leave feedback on the feedback thread and short survey will be entered into a prize draw* where 3 GNers will win a £100 VEX Gift Certificate which can be redeemed for any voucher on the voucher express website.

If you would like to sign up, please click here

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw
GNHQ

This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12
*From study representing teeth surface area measurements
**in a lab study UK/LI/19-13725

*UK residents only, 18+. Must be a registered member of Gransnet. Enter from 10:00am on 8/07/19 to 5:00pm on 29/07/19. To participate, sign up to a Listerine® Nightly Reset product review and give valid feedback (whether positive or negative) on the product on the Listerine® Nightly Reset feedback thread on Gransnet. Only 1 entry per person. Prizes available are 3 x £100 VEX Gift Certificates exchangeable on voucherexpress.co.uk. Prize is subject to voucher express T&Cs. Full T&Cs can be found here. Promoter: Mumsnet Limited of Studio 13-16 Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB, GB

Caro6699 Wed 05-Jun-19 22:45:36

Hello
Yes I would like to try Listerine nightly reset and would be happy to provide feedback following use.

travelsafar Thu 06-Jun-19 07:59:03

Me too.

Angeleyes58xx Thu 06-Jun-19 10:32:13

Hi, I would like to test Listerine, and would leave you feedback after use.
Thank you.

Fernbergien Thu 06-Jun-19 11:03:15

Would like to test Listerine. Like the idea it restores weak enamel.

Mrmartin1906 Thu 06-Jun-19 11:13:01

Would love to try Listerine nightly reset as I have suffered with problems with oral health even after brushing my teeth.

Lorelei Thu 06-Jun-19 17:53:56

I would be interested to test Listerine Nightly Reset Mouthwash; I especially like the idea of a product that can remineralise and strengthen my tooth enamel. I would be happy to leave feedback on the Gransnet thread, a review on the Listerine website and complete a short survey with my feelings and perceived results from using the product over the 1-2 week period.

Note to Listerine & Gransnet:

I have signed up to be a tester. On the form it asks for "MN username' which I found a bit odd as the terms insist this test is for GN users and that you must be a GN member etc! I have put my MN & GN usernames and hope that Listerine will take note of this when viewing the forms for potential testers! Maybe they could change the form so that it reads 'GN username' to avoid any confusion!

Also, I have had to put my home phone number in the box as I do not own a mobile - I may be one of the last people not to have one, but if they were to ask for home or mobile number people like me wouldn't feel bad for not putting a mobile number.

GrandmaCornwall Thu 06-Jun-19 23:02:48

I would be willing to take part in this test and give feedback.

MamaCaz Fri 07-Jun-19 08:26:17

According to the sign-up form, we can't enter until tomorrow at 10am (8th June)!

jenniferaust Fri 07-Jun-19 10:30:24

I would be happy to take part in this test and provide feedback

silverdragon Fri 07-Jun-19 13:31:01

Happy to take part. Though niggled that again phone/mobile numbers are requested - not every can use a phone due to hearing impairment.

zoeypma Fri 07-Jun-19 13:42:18

Happy to be involved and give an honest opinion

twirlywhirly Fri 07-Jun-19 14:25:10

Would love to give this a try as my current one doesn’t seem to be doing what is meant to,then I can share with my family & friends also on media pages what my opinions are

michelleblane Fri 07-Jun-19 23:32:54

Hi, I signed up for this but gave my mumsnet name (akindredspirit) as asked. My gransnet name is michelleblane

mbody Sat 08-Jun-19 11:55:34

I use mouthwash morning and night I would like to try this one.

smiffy1062 Sat 08-Jun-19 18:10:26

Would be great to be involved in this product testing and happy to provide feedback.

Charleygirl5 Tue 11-Jun-19 19:06:56

I do not possess a mumsnet name, this is my one and only.

barboofa Tue 11-Jun-19 20:55:09

I have signed up to test the product and give feedback.
thanks

susiesioux Wed 12-Jun-19 10:06:31

Love to give this a try

antheacarol55 Wed 12-Jun-19 10:13:18

I use mouthwash but have never used Listerine .
I would be willing to try it and give you honest feedback

Millieangel Wed 12-Jun-19 10:54:37

I use mouthwash but not Listerine. I would love to try this & give feedback.

HHBBNN54 Wed 12-Jun-19 11:32:35

I would love to try this, use mouthwash occasionally but never tried Listerine

Dingo Wed 12-Jun-19 11:39:03

Would like to try night time Listerine thanks !?

pattieb Wed 12-Jun-19 12:12:12

Can I test this product please? I like to use listening and would love to try the new one.

AliBeeee Wed 12-Jun-19 12:29:18

I already use Listerine Fresh Burst twice a day. I would love to test this and make a comparison.