Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

UK GNer? Want to try out New Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash? - 3x £100 voucher to be won

(59 Posts)
EllieGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Jun-19 12:31:01

Listerine® would like 50 Gransnet users to test out their new Nightly Reset mouthwash. This product test is open to all UK GNers.

Here is some more information about the New Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash: “In a modern age of increasingly busy lifestyles and diary-filled days it’s easy to neglect things like oral health. Whether it’s healthy foods or sweet treats that you enjoy the most as snacks, tucking into acidic or sugary food and drink weakens your teeth enamel. While brushing does help to take care of your oral health, brushing just your teeth only targets 25% of your mouth*, Listerine® mouthwash targets virtually 100%.

New LISTERINE® Nightly Reset mouthwash is scientifically proven to remineralize enamel for 6x stronger teeth versus brushing alone** and works while you sleep to fight the effects of the day. The mild “Midnight” mint flavoured formula boasts a high level of fluoride which restores weakened enamel and resets your whole mouth; a key step in your oral care regime. You can find out more information about the product here

Please read the following instructions on how to use the product:
- Use twice daily
- Especially effective when used before and after sleep after brushing as part of a regular routine
- Pour 15 ml (3 x 5 ml teaspoonfuls) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 60 seconds, then spit out

Selected testers will be required to test out the product as part of their normal daily routine for 1-2 weeks and then be required to leave feedback (whether positive or negative) on the New Listerine® Nightly Reset feedback thread on Gransnet and we will also ask you to leave a review on the Listerine® website. All testers who leave feedback on the feedback thread and short survey will be entered into a prize draw* where 3 GNers will win a £100 VEX Gift Certificate which can be redeemed for any voucher on the voucher express website.

If you would like to sign up, please click here

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw
GNHQ

This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12
*From study representing teeth surface area measurements
**in a lab study UK/LI/19-13725

*UK residents only, 18+. Must be a registered member of Gransnet. Enter from 10:00am on 8/07/19 to 5:00pm on 29/07/19. To participate, sign up to a Listerine® Nightly Reset product review and give valid feedback (whether positive or negative) on the product on the Listerine® Nightly Reset feedback thread on Gransnet. Only 1 entry per person. Prizes available are 3 x £100 VEX Gift Certificates exchangeable on voucherexpress.co.uk. Prize is subject to voucher express T&Cs. Full T&Cs can be found here. Promoter: Mumsnet Limited of Studio 13-16 Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB, GB

libra10 Wed 12-Jun-19 14:17:32

I would like to be considered for testing this product and giving feedback.

Thank you

Heather51 Wed 12-Jun-19 16:49:18

Signed up!

Glosgran Wed 12-Jun-19 19:35:05

I have registered and hope to be selected for the study as I have some erosion of the enamel on my teeth and would like to be able to test this product to see if it will help prevent further erosion.

pauline1245 Wed 12-Jun-19 20:18:47

Hi ,
would love to try Listerine , am especially interested in the restoring of weakened enamel

bikergran Wed 12-Jun-19 20:44:37

I don't use any kind of mouthwash.

So would be happy to give this a try and report back.

Herbie9 Wed 12-Jun-19 21:09:43

I have used various mouth washes and would be very interested to test Listerine and give feedback

Criticality Wed 12-Jun-19 22:54:24

I have used Listerine but would love to test and give feedback on Nightly Reset Listerine.

SLGrosvenor Thu 13-Jun-19 11:59:34

Love to try the new Mouthwash,

Rondy Thu 13-Jun-19 12:36:47

I always use Listerine when I have the first signs of a cold, excellent stuff.

muffinthemoo Thu 13-Jun-19 12:39:40

Oh, I would like to test this. I have weakened enamel sad

juliedee Thu 13-Jun-19 12:55:51

would love to try thanks

sheebasima Thu 13-Jun-19 14:08:32

I would love to be a tester as l am always looking for new products to improve my oral health.

mumofmadboys Sat 15-Jun-19 07:08:32

I would be happy to try Listerine and give feedback

kathcake Sat 15-Jun-19 18:59:38

Would love to give it a go!

JessK Mon 17-Jun-19 11:28:53

Yes please. Very happy to give feedback on products

DebbieWobbs58 Tue 18-Jun-19 23:48:45

I don't currently use a mouthwash, but I would love to give this a try.

luanda111 Wed 19-Jun-19 00:19:39

I have signed up. I would like to try something new in my daily self care routine.

Noddy30 Wed 19-Jun-19 10:29:42

Would love to test the night time Listerine - it sounds brilliant. Thanks.

SuperMum1 Wed 19-Jun-19 15:05:16

I would be delighted & love to try the New Listerine mouthwash & give my honest reviews/opinions/feedback. Thank you.

EmmaBradshaw12 Wed 19-Jun-19 16:45:18

I would love to test this as I am trying to improve my oral hygiene and have just started to introduce mouthwash into my daily routine!

audreydoc Thu 20-Jun-19 20:51:12

I would be willing to try the Listerene mouthwash

crusosa Wed 26-Jun-19 07:54:02

Yes please! I'd love to try the new Listerine!

Geordienanaannie Wed 26-Jun-19 11:48:01

Yes I'd like to try Listerine Fresh Burst to compare with their other products and then report back

Kittyme1 Tue 02-Jul-19 23:00:21

Would love to test and more than happy to provide feedback.

greig23 Wed 03-Jul-19 18:06:32

love to try and give my honest thoughts guys