Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Find out what GNers have to say about Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash

(54 Posts)
AbbiCGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 08-Jul-19 16:48:55

This is the feedback thread for the Gransnet users who tested Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash. This test was open to all UK GNers.

Here is some more information about the Listerine® Nightly Reset mouthwash: “In a modern age of increasingly busy lifestyles and diary-filled days it’s easy to neglect things like oral health. Whether it’s healthy foods or sweet treats that you enjoy the most as snacks, tucking into acidic or sugary food and drink weakens your teeth enamel. While brushing does help to take care of your oral health, brushing just your teeth only targets 25% of your mouth*, Listerine® mouthwash targets virtually 100%.”

Testers please answer the following questions:

- What was your overall satisfaction with Listerine® Nightly Reset?
- What did you like or dislike most about Listerine® Nightly Reset ?
- If you’ve used Listerine® mouthwashes in the past, how does Listerine® Nightly Reset compare?
- Now you’ve tried Listerine® Nightly Reset, would you purchase it in store?
- Would you recommend Listerine® Nightly Reset to friends or family?

Selected testers were required to test out the product as part of their normal daily routine for 1-2 weeks. Testers are asked to leave a review (whether positive or negative) on the Listerine website and also on this feedback thread. All testers who leave feedback on the feedback thread will be entered into a prize draw** where 3 GNers will win a £100 VEX Gift Certificate which can be redeemed for any voucher on the voucher express website.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw
GNHQ

This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12
*From study representing teeth surface area measurements
UK/LI/19-13725c

**UK residents only, 18+. Must be a registered member of Gransnet. Enter from 10:00am on 8/07/19 to 5:00pm on 29/07/19. To participate, sign up to a Listerine® Nightly Reset product review and give valid feedback (whether positive or negative) on the product on the Listerine® Nightly Reset feedback thread on Gransnet. Only 1 entry per person. Prizes available are 3 x £100 VEX Gift Certificates exchangeable on voucherexpress.co.uk. Prize is subject to voucher express T&Cs. Full T&Cs can be found here. Promoter: Mumsnet Limited of Studio 13-16 Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB, GB

Desdemona Tue 30-Jul-19 09:36:17

Now I have had the opportunity to test Listerine Nightly Reset for a couple of weeks, I am pleased to report that I am very impressed with the product.

I absolutely loved the flavour, it is quite strong and antiseptic tasting which to me is part of the appeal (I am a big fan of Euthymol toothpaste which tastes similar.) When I woke in the morning after using it at bedtime my mouth felt a lot fresher and cleaner than it normally would and my teeth felt nice and smooth. Upon inspecting my teeth and gums it seems to me that my teeth appear cleaner and my gums "pinker" and healthier. There is nothing I dislike about this product at all.

I have used various brands of mouthwash in the past and they have not been as effective or pleasant tasting. I would recommend this product for sure and will continue to use it as I have had some dental issues which I feel Listerine Nightly Reset could help with.

AbbiCGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 09-Sep-19 13:42:14

Thanks for all your feedback and congratulations to @itsmyyearitis, @lexigran, and @Desdemona for winning the vouchers!

lexigran Fri 13-Sep-19 13:13:22

Received my vouchers today, look forward to spending them. Thank you smile