Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

UK GNer? Test out Balneum Dry Skin and Itch Relief Lotion

(100 Posts)
AbbiCGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-19 11:55:29

Recruitment has now closed

Balneum are looking for UK Gransnet users to try the new Balneum Dry Skin and Itch Relief Lotion. Selected testers will be asked to test the product on their own skin themselves.
Please familiarise yourself with the ingredients of the product Balneum dry skin and itch relief Lotion to avoid any allergic reactions.

Here’s what Balneum has to say: “Created from soothing active ingredients such as urea and laureth-6.5, our dry skin and itch relief Lotion reduces irritation and locks moisture back into the skin. Easily absorbed, it’s proven to relieve the itch and is suitable for use with eczema and psoriasis prone skin.”

A bit more about Balneum Dry Skin and Itch Relief Lotion:
· An easily absorbed lotion that is specially formulated to hydrate and soothe dry and itchy skin
Suitable for large areas of skin, or when a lighter moisturiser is preferred· Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and smooth thanks to the replacement of much-needed oils and locking moisture into the skin
· Relieves itchy skin, this lotion is also suitable for use with eczema and psoriasis prone skin

If you’d like to see allergy and ingredient information, please click here.

All selected testers will be required to leave feedback on what they thought of Balneum dry skin and itch relief Lotion on a thread on Gransnet and by filling out a short survey.

Please click here to sign up.

Testers will also be encouraged to leave feedback on the Amazon page for this product. Everyone who completes the required sets of feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!
GNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

PinkSweetPea Fri 11-Oct-19 19:19:17

cathisherwood - I received an empty jiffy bag too, most disappointed. I have now e mailed them so hoping I will receive a sample. Glad you got yours in the end.

Esspee Wed 09-Oct-19 15:23:15

When I applied many months ago I was going crazy with an intensely itchy rash under my breasts. Tried everything the doctor prescribed to no effect but after months of discomfort I discovered a prickly heat talcum powder which is a little like Vicks but a talc. Within a minute of dusting it on your skin feels chilled. Worked like a charm.
First impression of Balneum is that it is thankfully perfume and odour free, good coverage but leaves a greasy film which I dislike.

NanaPlenty Tue 08-Oct-19 09:54:22

I don’t seem to have had any communication about filling in a survey?

cathisherwood Tue 08-Oct-19 08:51:17

after receiving the empty envelope last week I have now got a bottle delivered in indestructible packaging - thanks gransnet for sorting that

Pittcity Mon 07-Oct-19 15:32:54

What a good idea nettyandmasey.

nettyandmasey Mon 07-Oct-19 14:31:52

I have put it on my left hand side and my normal lotion on the right so I can compare the two!

Harris27 Sat 05-Oct-19 21:25:41

Sorry just read the above posts.

Harris27 Sat 05-Oct-19 21:24:15

Where is the feedback survey for this product as I have received this?

Glosgran Sat 05-Oct-19 20:56:17

Mine arrived a few days ago and I have been using it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. So far, so good. Wondering how we'll know when they want our feedback.

Bettysbugs Sat 05-Oct-19 12:26:13

I entered .got an email stating i was lucky to be chosen and there would be something sent out ..that was weeks ago and still didn’t receive anything ..

blueberry1 Sat 05-Oct-19 11:05:48

I received mine on Tuesday and have been using it twice daily.I think we will receive a survey after a couple of weeks.

Seakay Fri 04-Oct-19 20:14:25

Mine has arrived and I'm enjoying using it - I assume that the survey will be emailed in a week or so and then we are supposed to do an Amazon review after that?

joysutty Fri 04-Oct-19 19:14:28

Only just received this product today. I will start to use it tonight in my night time regime. I have been using a lotion called Diprobase (with pump) each night on my dry arms and legs for over a year, so will start with this new lotion. And report back soon.

PinkSweetPea Fri 04-Oct-19 19:11:41

Nortsat46 Looks like mine fell out then as only a empty jiffy bag, Been waiting ages for it too, oh well

Nortsat46 Fri 04-Oct-19 13:46:43

Mine arrived too.
PinkSweetPea, it did come in a brown Jiffy bag. Mine was also unsealed and open but fortunately the lotion was still inside the package.
It will be interesting to see how it works.

PinkSweetPea Fri 04-Oct-19 13:39:48

Did they come in a brown jiffy bag with Uxbridge post code as I received an envelope the other day and it was empty, and not expecting any other packages.

middleagespread Fri 04-Oct-19 12:36:55

Reaching for it every day and feeling the benefits. My OH is bald and has purloined some for the top of his head. It's so smooth, gives me some relief from itching back and love that it doesn't give off any odour.

Campaspe Thu 03-Oct-19 16:27:03

Mine has arrived too - thank you. I've been using it and am ready to review, but do I post it on here or is there some specific form to complete?

Maggiemaybe Thu 03-Oct-19 09:12:24

Mine has now arrived too. I’ve dug out the original email from GN regarding the test, and the instructions are:

Once you have received the lotion, you will have around 2 weeks to test the product, and then give your feedback - we will be in touch nearer the time with details of this.

travelsafar Thu 03-Oct-19 08:58:09

Mine arrived too,. Please can we be reminded what we have to do, thanks.

Auntieflo Wed 02-Oct-19 18:00:09

Also, mine arrived today, thank you.
Do we have to write a review, and to whom please?

seasider Wed 02-Oct-19 17:50:08

Mine arrived today . Thank you

Charleygirl5 Wed 02-Oct-19 16:26:07

Mine arrived yesterday- so far so good.

phoenix Wed 02-Oct-19 16:18:17

Mine has arrived, but I too can't remember what we are supposed to do (other than use it blush)

GNHQ, please remind me/us!

Grannyknot Wed 02-Oct-19 13:59:37

Contents ...