Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

In or near London and want to join us for an interactive workshop? - £100 incentive for your participation

(9 Posts)
NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 27-Jan-20 10:06:28

The link should be working for everyone now. smile

vegansrock Mon 27-Jan-20 08:03:08

Link not working

cangran Sun 26-Jan-20 10:09:41

Would be interested to complete form when link working.

anjo56 Sat 25-Jan-20 15:48:29

We have recently helped our eldest son onto the property ladder. It took over a year and lots of hurdles but we eventually made it. I'd be interested to take part.

Albangirl14 Sat 25-Jan-20 14:18:36

Would be interested in taking part . We have helped our threechildren to buy their homes.

chris8888 Sat 25-Jan-20 11:01:03

Broken link so can`t sign up - I would be interested

burwellmum Sat 25-Jan-20 10:57:32

I too have helped a child and would be interested. The link doesn't work.

TerriT Fri 24-Jan-20 18:29:07

Hi,

I have helped my children get on the property ladder. I would be most interested in raiding part in this survey and feel my input would be helpful.

Thank you

LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 24-Jan-20 15:49:15

Would you like to help a financial institution develop their product to support home buyers?

We are looking for 10 GNers who have helped their child(ren) get on the property ladder, to join us together at the Mumsnet & Gransnet offices for a 1.5 hours interactive workshop and help us with their opinions. Refreshments will be provided.

If selected, you'll receive further invite details of where and when to attend. The workshop will take place on Wednesday 5th February 2020 from 12.30pm - 2pm at the Mumsnet and Gransnet London office in Kentish Town.

All selected participants who actively engage in the workshop for the entire duration will be rewarded with a £100 incentive (this includes travel expenses) for your participation.

If you would be interested in taking part and are available at this time/date, you can sign-up here.

Thanks and good luck!
GNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply