Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Research Study Experiences of Speech and Language Therapy

(1 Post)
Researcher Fri 14-May-21 15:25:52

Have you (or your son/daughter) ever taken a child you care for (when they were under 6 years old) to a Speech and Language Therapy appointment (or had a telephone or video appointment?)

I am looking for parents/carers to take part in a research study: ‘The experiences of primary carers, living with financial and social disadvantage, of Speech and Language Therapy services for children in their early years’

By telling me what Speech and Language Therapy was like for you and your child, you could help to make services better for other families.
We are offering a £20 supermarket voucher to all parents and carers who take part
To find out more about the study, please contact:
Ms Aydan Suphi on
Email: [email protected] or
Phone: 07763078917 (This number will only be used for the research study)

I look forward to hearing from you.