Gransnet forums

Site stuff

reviews

(6 Posts)
Twobabes Sun 11-Sep-11 00:33:09

When I click Reviews in the Latest from Gransnet box, up pops a list of subjects, but if I click on many of those there are no reviews yet.
Is it possible to have a number by each subject saying how many reviews there are so far for each? I'm getting fed up looking for reviews that don't exist yet!
Thank you - the reviews idea is a good one, I think.

upsydaisy Sun 11-Sep-11 23:26:01

That's a good idea Twobabes, I did the same as you and clicked on them all to find most didn't have any content but I suppose that is because it's very new. It woud be good to indicate if there are any reviews under each heading.

Jacey Mon 12-Sep-11 20:06:29

Thank you Twobabes ...something new learnt wine

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 12-Sep-11 20:33:02

Hello all - yes, as you say, very new and early days (only a week so far). I'm sure that before long all categories will be full of useful reviews - but will certainly look into the 'indicator'

Twobabes Tue 13-Sep-11 09:47:37

Thanks, Cari.
A further thought, while you're at it! Could you show the date of the most recent review in each category so that we'll know if nothing has been posted since we last looked?
I think these reviews are going to be useful and I'm looking forward to more.

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 13-Sep-11 10:21:23

We will def keep an eye on them to make sure that the review pages are as user friendly as possible. In the meantime - do keep adding!