Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Grey mascara?

(11 Posts)
Corryanna Sat 21-Nov-20 22:52:03

First time posting on here, maybe someone can help? I’m looking for a grey mascara. Used to buy Beauty without Cruelty (in a blue case - as was their packaging in the 80s) and it was perfect for me. Now can’t find any anywhere. Lancôme did an expensive one but it wasn’t really grey, grey more a pale black. I know there’s maybe not much in it but the shade of BWC one was just right!

phoenix Sat 21-Nov-20 23:02:53

Sorry, have never seen grey mascara, didn't even know there was such a thing!

Have you Googled it?

M0nica Sun 22-Nov-20 08:37:09

I have just googled 'grey mascara' and there seems to be a lot of it out there from Amazon and ebay and on many other sites. On brand that was mentioned was Yves Rocher.

Corryanna Sun 22-Nov-20 13:53:12

Yes, thanks ? I googled it before asking Gransnetters and Yvette Rocher only deal in $s as I’ve been “done” before ordering from USA I refuse to buy again. I did contact them 4 times as I was a customer many years ago each time they directed me to the same USA site. It’s usually coloured mascara which comes up under “grey mascara”. I know I’m being fussy, sorry ? but it was just a hope that a Gransnetter may have the answer!

TrendyNannie6 Sun 22-Nov-20 13:55:51

I didn’t realise anyone sold grey mascara, I’ve learnt something new today

25Avalon Sun 22-Nov-20 13:59:25

Bit of a shock to find Yves Rocher exited the UK approx 2 years ago.

Blinko Wed 16-Dec-20 12:43:59

I've been searching for grey mascara for years now. Black is just too Cruella de Ville on me and brown isn't my colour either. Shame really when you can get green blue and violet mascara quite easily.

Jaxjacky Wed 16-Dec-20 12:57:33

Just looked, Kikodo a pearly anthracite that looks grey?

Jaxjacky Wed 16-Dec-20 12:57:51

Kiko

EllanVannin Wed 16-Dec-20 13:10:35

Chanel has it and it's not tested on animals. Go on their site.

Blinko Wed 16-Dec-20 14:22:04

Kiko and Chanel - ok, thanks, I'll take a look.