Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

The Body Farm.

(5 Posts)
Annobel Sat 24-Sep-11 18:27:59

The Body Farm is really slow-moving and quite hard to follow. I have to confess a preference for CSI even though it's sometimes pretty incomprehensible!

Hattie64 Sat 24-Sep-11 18:10:19

Keith Allen is definately not 'eye candy' thats for sure. I actually think it is a rather ridiculous programme.All those meaningful quotes at the beginning and end. Another daftish programme is DCI Banks, I won't bother with that one either. If Bryan Ferry was the detective I might stay with it.

nanachrissy Sat 24-Sep-11 17:20:42

I agree with you both.I think if they had done this programme in America it would have been much better. It looks very amateurish to me and definitely needs some eyecandy for us ladies!!

Acheron Sat 24-Sep-11 16:51:35

It is indeed far less interesting than Trevor Eve but then most things are. Even the resident "weirdo" doesn't set me alight although I do like a dysfunctional character. I've watched two weeks. I'm not sure there'll be a third.

susiecb Sat 24-Sep-11 10:22:35

is t me or is this far less interesting than waking the dead but with extra flesh eating flies? I need to see Trevor Eve on a regular basis on TV Keith Allen is no substitute.