Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Strictly

(5 Posts)
Dinahmo Sat 19-Sep-20 21:55:46

I was so looking forward to this because I love watching dance. However I switched off after the first half hour because there was about 10 minutes of actual dance (and that was just snippets) and 20 minutes of the judges and professionals
rabbitting on about nothing very much.

Chanel hopping and discovered that Sky Arts is now on free view and free sat and found the Rolling Stones - Hyde Park - 2013. Much much better.

Did anybody enjoy this Strictly programme?

Charleygirl5 Sat 19-Sep-20 22:00:26

I did enjoy most of it. I do wish that the celebs surnames were also mentioned because I still did not know who some of them were.

The standard of the professionals I thought was particularly high. I will watch it again next week.

Does Bruno wear a wig?

Antonia Sat 19-Sep-20 22:08:56

I stopped watching after a few minutes. I hate these two second clips. I was expecting the typical 'first show' where everyone gets their partners, so was disappointed with this episode.

biba70 Sat 19-Sep-20 22:09:35

No, so disappointing

Dinahmo Sat 19-Sep-20 22:11:48

Being a fan of Fred and Ginger I was particularly looking forward to seeing the American smooths in all their glory but it was not to be.

I think that the Beeb made a wrong decision there. They could have had millions glued to their tv screens