Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Guilt Series 1&2 on BBC i-player

(3 Posts)
trisher Sat 16-Oct-21 12:51:25

I must have missed this first time around. I saw series 2 was starting the other night and started watching Series 1 on i-player. It's a darkly funny crime story, where few people are exactly what they seem at first. It's set in Scotland in Edinburgh. It's about 2 brothers one of whom is a succesful lawyer. I don't want to say too much or post any spoilers. If you want an absorbing, compicated drama that also makes you laugh then this is ideal.

TerriBull Sat 16-Oct-21 13:10:48

Not so successful anymore now he's done his stint inside! Yes it's good having watched the first series when it was first on. I started watching the first part of the 2nd series the other night, but fell asleep, as I often do when anything worthwhile starts at 9 pm. The younger brother didn't make an appearance though, can't remember what happened to him or whether he was planning to go off somewhere at the end of the last series. Anyway still interested to know whether Max will take up the offer on the table working for the other guy, can't remember his name and at which point I nodded off, so I'll re watch this first episode on I Player, it looks as if the whole series is on there.

Aveline Sat 16-Oct-21 13:21:38

I started to watch series 1 but found it somehow irritating and gave up. I just thought what idiots those two men were and I've never enjoyed farces. Sorry. I know lots of people liked it.