Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Changing Rooms new series.

(5 Posts)
shysal Thu 11-Aug-22 07:23:40

Anyone see this? I surprised myself by quite liking LLB's room yesterday, once it was finished. Hated the other one! The new designer was laughable in a little white outfit and boots, covered by a see-through plastic mac. smile

BigBertha1 Thu 11-Aug-22 07:30:25

I'm looking forward to getting time alone to see it. I need to do some decorating of this new house and don't know where to start.

Allsorts Thu 11-Aug-22 07:35:43

I could do with fresh ideas but gave up ages ago with LLB and his tatty offerings, people in tears as he gives them the room they should have not want. Sorry I live here and want what I like. Would he like it if his style of dress was taken away and he had his head shaved and wore a boiler suit, because someone else thought that’s what he needs.. We have our own styles and should keep within those perimeters.

Dottydots Thu 11-Aug-22 18:37:46

Why on earth would the female designer give the home of a youngish couple a 1930s type makeover. I felt sorry for them.

granfromafar Fri 12-Aug-22 20:05:00

Dottydots- I think she was trying to keep to the age of the house, which was a beautiful Arts and Crafts 1930 house. Have to say that I didn't like the pastel colours at all and don't think the owners were too keen either! We live a few miles from the area so was a bit of local interest.