Gransnet forums

Webchats

The Hairy Bikers Q&A - ask a question by Thurs 16th Jan 12pm

(81 Posts)
sophie56 Sat 11-Jan-14 15:15:39

Can I have several questions please?!

Having lost weight, do the Hairy bikers feel healthier and has losing weight had any impact on their emotional well being?

What have been the hardest things about losing weight and has anything been easier than they had expected?

The current trend is to fast or to have two very low calorie days a week as a way of maintaining a healthy weight. What is the Bikers' opinion of this method and have they ever tried it?

Galen Sat 11-Jan-14 15:08:51

I have your previous book and love it.
In what way is this different

Aka Sat 11-Jan-14 14:45:14

This book is great. There are some lovely recipes.

GrannyMilly Sat 11-Jan-14 14:33:29

I love food but I have been told to loose weight and sustain the loss you have eat and think about food like a slim person is this true? Can the biker boys reveal honestly how hard it's been to loose weight .

Thanks

merlotgran Fri 10-Jan-14 15:47:58

YIPPEE! I love their Hairy Dieters cook book. DH is so stubborn when it comes to losing weight but he watched the TV series.

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 10-Jan-14 15:39:00

The Hairy Bikers, aka Si King & Dave Myers, whose recipes we LOVE, are coming in to GNHQ to do a Q&A for us. Excited - us? <tries to stop bouncing off walls>.

Apparently our hairiest of favourite bikers have launched their brand new Hairy Bikers’ Diet Club, "a website that offers all the tools you’ll ever need to get started on your weight-loss journey – and stay on it."

We've got 5 copies of their latest book The Hairy Dieters' Eat for Life along with a free 30 day subscription to the diet club to 5 lucky gransnetters who ask a question on the thread.

Btw, if Dave deigns to show us any dance moves we'll be sure to capture them on tape...

Get your questions in by Thurs 16th Jan, 12pm.