Silent treatment - son
Caught in the act - neighbours
How to say it - 'no'
Turkey and apricot bake recipe from uadbear
Ingredients454g turkey stir fry
25g plain flour
3 tblsp olive oil with garlic
1 large onion (chopped small)
150g ready to eat dried apricots (chopped)
300ml semi-skimmed milk
40g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
2tblsp parsley (chopped)
Handy HintKeep breadcrumbs in freezer ready to use. I use pre-cooked turkey and toss in flour and cook as directed. Serve with vegetables and garlic bread. Can prepare day in advance and cook on day
Method1. Coat turkey in flour, seasoned with pepper.
2. Heat oil and cook turkey for 2-3 mins, stirring continually until sealed.
3. Stir in onions, apricots, then add milk.
4. Cook for 2-3min stirring until thickened and smooth, then stir in 75g of cheese and transfer to an oven-proof dish.
5. Mix all topping ingredients together keeping a small amount of parsley to one side. Sprinkle topping over the top.
6. Cook in pre-heated oven. 190, 375. Gas mark 5
for 15min. Sprinkle rest of parsley over top before serving.