Mini Stilton cheesecakes recipe from Deecee
Ingredients115g (4oz) wholemeal crackers
85g (3oz) butter (melted)
3 eggs (separated)
6 tbsp sour cream
1 heaped tbsp plain flour (sieved)
170g (6oz) cream cheese
170g (6oz) blue Stilton cheese
Method1. Lightly grease 6 individual loose-bottomed tartlet tins.
2. Crush biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin.
3. Mix biscuit crumbs with melted butter and press into bottom of tins.
4. Whisk egg yolks until pale and thick, stir in sour cream, flour, cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Whisk egg whites until stiff, fold lightly into cheese mixture.
6. Divide between tins, smooth the tops level.
7. Bake at 175C/Gas 4 for 40 minutes or until risen and set (cover with foil if the tops start to brown too quickly).
8. Cool on a wire rack and serve with salad and warm crusty bread as a light meal or starter.