No one informed us - family bereavement
Should we ban them? - politicians on TV
Hard to develop relationship - family far away
Stilton and plum tartlets recipe from Peppermintangel
50g blue stilton
1 red onion
Handy HintBritish Plums are in season July - September, so this recipe is ideal for summer parties and BBQs
Method1. Pre-heat oven to 200C.
2. Cook spinach until wilted (approximately 5 minutes) in a saucepan with a little butter (and mustard seeds, if wanted)
3. Chop the plums and heat in a saucepan on the hob until soft (approximately 30 minutes)
4. Mix together quark, blue stilton, the chopped red onion and the spinach. Stir together in a large bowl.
5. Roll out puff pastry (either ready-made or your own) and lay out 10-12 small circles (approx 7cm diameter) on a baking tray. Place a spoonful of the cheese & spinach mixture on to the middle of each pastry disc.
6. On top of each tartlet, add 2-3 pieces of cooked plums, crumbled goats cheese and chopped fresh basil. Cook tartlets in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until pastry is golden.