Gransnet forums

Chat

This made me laugh.......

(1000 Posts)
Greatnan Mon 13-Feb-12 12:05:36

A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You've graduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled - normally, we'd hire you without a second thought. However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry.... we can't hire you."
"But wait," the man says. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"
"Really? Great! Show me!"
So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavoured condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.
"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanising all over the country!"
"Womanising? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"
"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"
"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?"

gracesmum Mon 13-Feb-12 12:17:54

gringringrin

Carol Mon 13-Feb-12 12:30:15

How do we top that Greatnan? grin

Annobel Mon 13-Feb-12 12:33:12

Greatnan grin

Greatnan Mon 13-Feb-12 13:04:23

I know what he meant - before I got hard faced if I went into a chemist's shop for sanitary towels and a man was on the counter, I always bought a packet of safety pins!

bagitha Mon 13-Feb-12 13:25:46

grin

flowerfriend Mon 13-Feb-12 13:49:00

Thank you greatnan. Every Monday deserves a good joke.

Jacey Mon 13-Feb-12 14:05:07

Do you have any more Greatnan?? smile

Greatnan Mon 13-Feb-12 16:52:02

Yes, I just cut and paste them from my ex-pat forum, but I will have to be careful to choose the less risque jokes! I don't want to offend anyone of a nervous disposition. Watch this thread!

Greatnan Mon 13-Feb-12 16:56:45

On a bitterly cold winter's morning a husband and wife in the snow-bound UK, Were listening to the radio during breakfast.

They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 16 to 20 cm of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the Snow ploughs can get through."So the good wife went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 20 to 24 cm of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so
The snow ploughs can get through. The good wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio Announcer says, "We are expecting 24 to 28 cm of snow today. You must park....Then the electric power went out.

The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face. She said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow ploughs can get through?"

Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men exhibit when they have been married for a while, the husband replied. "Why don't you just leave the *** car in the garage this time

Greatnan Mon 13-Feb-12 17:02:47

Just said to the missus…”Hey fat gut..what do you want for Valentine's Day?”
She said “Don’t get bloody lippy”
I said “Mascara it is then!”

------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning at 8 and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing!

I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. Then I remembered Wheatherspoons serve breakfast until 11.30.

-----------------------------------

An Englishman, a Scotsman, a Norwegian, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Jap, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Greek, a Russian, an Estonian, a German, an Italian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Czech, a
Brazilian, a Canadian, an Argentinean, a Korean and a Swiss man walked into a pub. The bouncer says “Sorry.. I can’t let you in without a Thai. "

--------------------------

You won’t hear from me for a while, mate. Being investigated for stealing swimming pool inflatables… I gotta lilo.

--------------------------------------------------------

News just in… There’s a female ref for the United v City match. The kick-off has been put back an hour so Julie can park her car.

Greatnan Mon 13-Feb-12 17:03:45

Most of the people who post jokes are men, so expect plenty of chauvinism!

Carol Mon 13-Feb-12 17:07:48

Priceless Greatnan! grin

Carol Mon 13-Feb-12 17:11:35

The old lady sent her husband down to the allotment to collect some fresh peas. When he didn't return, she went looking for him, and found him lying face down in the vegetable plot, dead. She ran back to tell her neighbour, who said 'oh dear, what are you going to do now?' 'I'll have to open a tin of peas!' she sighed.

Jacey Mon 13-Feb-12 17:14:53

Wonderful Greatnan grin

Anne58 Mon 13-Feb-12 19:40:28

Please can someone tell me if I've already posted my "3 ladies in the Deep South, discussing their menfolk" joke? (on another thread, obviously, I'm not quite that bad!)

Jacey Mon 13-Feb-12 19:47:34

Doesn't matter if you did ...give it again!! smile

Elegran Mon 13-Feb-12 19:57:37

Would you like my "What is a faux pas?" too ?

Annobel Mon 13-Feb-12 19:57:48

Don't remember it phoenix but then I do have a dreadful memory for jokes!

Jacey Mon 13-Feb-12 20:01:21

Yes Elegran smile

Anne58 Mon 13-Feb-12 20:04:08

OK, picture the scene, the American Deep South, a hot night, the crickets are chirping, and Primrose, Delilah and Tulip are sitting out on the front porch, in their rocking chairs, sipping their mint juleps.

As has always happened, eventually the talk turns to their men. (Please try to imagine the accents, sort of like the unseen help in the old Tom & Jerry cartoons)

Primrose " Hey Tulip, tell me again, what's that name you calls yo man?

Tulip " Why, I calls him Big John, 'cos he's a big man,yo know what I'm saying? So what do yo call yo man?"

Primrose " Well, I calls him 7up, 'cos when we gets down to it, there's 7 inches up where it matters, if yo get my drift! Anyways, Delilah, what you call yo man?"

Delilah " I calls him Drambuie"

Primrose " Drambuie!? Why the hell yo call him Drambuie? Aint that some kinda fancy liquor?"

Delilah " Um hm, that's my man!"

jeni Mon 13-Feb-12 20:06:31

Back to cunnilingus!

Anne58 Mon 13-Feb-12 20:09:13

What do you mean "back to" ???? Have I missed something????

jeni Mon 13-Feb-12 20:32:28

Thinning of jing who apparently didn't know about fellatiogrin

Elegran Mon 13-Feb-12 22:14:46

The new footman heard a French phrase which puzzled him so he asked the butler what a "faux pas" was.

"Well, James," replied the butler, "Do you remember how last Sunday afternoon Miss Jemima was walking with the vicar in the rose garden, and he gallantly picked a rose to give her, tearing his hand badly on a thorn as he did so? And then later, while you were serving tea on the lawn, Miss Jemima was kind enough to ask him "Oh vicar, is your prick still throbbing?" and you exclaimed "Jesus H Christ!" and dropped the tray of Madame's best china?"

"That was a faux pas, James, that was a faux pas."

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion