Big Christmas Giveaway day two: Win Faber Children's ultimate Christmas bundle worth over £100
It's day two of our Big Christmas Giveaway and we're giving you the chance to win a bundle of Faber Children’s books worth over £100 – the perfect gifts for grandchildren this Christmas. One runner-up will also win a Faber Children's Christmas bundle worth over £50. Hurry – you only have one day to enter!
Faber has published children’s books since 1929. T. S. Eliot’s Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats and Ted Hughes’ The Iron Man were amongst the first. Their catalogue at the time said that "it is by reading such books that children learn the difference between the shoddy and the genuine". They still believe in the power of reading to transform children’s lives. All their books are chosen with the express intention of growing a love of reading, a thirst for knowledge and to cultivate empathy. Faber believe in kind and inclusive books in which all children feel represented and important.
The first prize bundle includes:
- Rescue: Astonishing real-life rescue missions from on, under and above the earth from the award-winning team behind Survivors and Heroes, author David Long and illustrator Kerry Hyndman.
- Gender Swapped Fairy Tales: a revolutionary new fairy tale collection by wife and husband team, Karrie Fransman and Jonathan Plackett with one simple change: all the genders have been swapped. You’ll be dazzled by the new world this swap creates and the new characters you’re about to meet!
- The Great Reindeer Disaster and Trouble on Planet Christmas: There's trouble on the planet of Yule-1, the real home of Father Christmas… Children will love these super fun and hilarious Christmas stories by Costa Book Award-winner Kate Saunders and illustrator Neal Layton.
- The Iron Man: Ted Hughes’ classic tale is reimagined by incredible illustrator Chris Mould in this stunning fully-illustrated, hardback edition.
- The World’s Most Magnificent Machines: A beautiful and thrilling round-up of 32 of the best Magnificent Machines from across history by Blue Peter award-winning David Long and illustrated by Simon Tyler.
- The Hug and While We Can’t Hug: These two charming stories about a hedgehog and a tortoise who are both looking for a hug shows children that there are lots of ways to show someone that you love them and that there is someone out there for everybody.
- What’s in the Truck?: In this joyful new story by Philip Ardagh and illustrated by Jason Chapman, a new vehicle appears on each page. Children will delight in this silly tale of a dog prince in his truck with a very special delivery.
- Veg Patch Party: Music, mud and… vegetables! From the bestselling picture book team behind Kitchen Disco.
Find out more about Faber Children's books here.
Get the latest competitions delivered straight to your inbox...
How to enter
Simply fill in the form and answer the question below by 9.30am 3 December for the chance to win Faber Children's ultimate Christmas bundle worth over £100.
Usual T&Cs apply. You must be a registered Gransnet user to enter. Register here.
Get our newsletter for the latest competitions, exclusive discounts, top threads and more - sign up below