Gransnet and Willerby Bespoke competition terms and conditions
To enter, you must be:
(a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry (c) a registered user of Gransnet
The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Gransnet or Mumsnet or anyone promoting this month's competitions.
The promoter of competitions hosted on Gransnet.com is Gransnet whose registered office is at Kentish Town, London.
No purchase is necessary.
All entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have entered the competition correctly.
If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
If we do not get a response within the specified time given in the email, the prize will be offered to a runner-up. Should the winner be unable to take a prize, Gransnet reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our 'Won Anything?' thread in our Competitions forum topic.
The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Willerby Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 14th July 2020 at 11am. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as follows: Le Creuset Showstopper cookware set
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered and is not transferable.
- A winner will be chosen at random week commencing 13th July 2020 from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.