Still trying to plough your way through your enormous bird? If you're drowning in post-Christmas turkey and fancy something a bit more adventurous than a pie or sandwich, our gransnetters have come up trumps. Here's our pick of leftover turkey recipes to keep you going - perfect for boxing day lunch.
For more mouth-watering recipes, sign up to Gransnet now...
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes until soft. Add the leftover turkey and paprika powder and sauté.
2. Add the pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato purée, tomatoes, stock and seasoning. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add the beans to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
2. Coat the leftover turkey in flour seasoned with pepper.
3. Heat the oil and cook the turkey for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the onions and apricots and then add the milk.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring until thickened and smooth, then stir in 75g of cheese and transfer to an oven-proof dish.
6. Mix all the topping ingredients together keeping a small amount of parsley to one side. Sprinkle topping over the top of the turkey mixture.
7. Cook for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the parsley over the top before serving.
For more tips and advice, sign up to Gransnet now...
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the leftover turkey, onion, garlic and fry over a medium heat until browned, stirring to break up any lumps.
2. Stir in the spice and cook for 2 minutes, then add the sultanas or raisins, chickpeas, peas, coconut milk and chicken stock.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil then simmer gently for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice.
If you have a recipe you fancy sharing with other gransnetters, post it in our recipes section here.