Gransnet forums

AIBU

to be horrified! at the little boy putting the MASSIVE! meat ball in his mouth al at once!!!

(3 Posts)
bikergran Tue 29-May-12 16:19:00

Think the add is for organic food or something or other , cant quite remember,,just wondering if anyone else has seen it! it's an add for some kind of childrens meals I THINK! shows a little lad not that old shoving this BIG !! meatball in his mouth all at once! I would be panicing if my 5 yr old grandson did this! (although if he watched the ad he may well think this is the norm)! I know kids do tend to shovelt= things in.but the thought of the little lad choking! I can't bare to watch it when it comes on..

shysal Tue 29-May-12 16:55:21

I have to agree it was rather large! I suppose if it had been cut up we should not have known what it was. Did not think it looked particularly appetizing anyway!

whenim64 Tue 29-May-12 17:50:39

I have a 3 year old grandson who would do that if he was allowed. From a tiny tot he has crammed food into his mouth and then appears to be struggling to chew and swallow, so I am on tenterhooks. My daughter encourages him to take smaller bites but she doesn't worry whether he can manage. He can! He could certainly make short work of that meatball smile