Gransnet forums

AIBU

Watchdog

(11 Posts)
felice Wed 09-Oct-13 20:34:52

What on earth is Anne Robinson wearing,,, shoot me down if you want to, but that outfit is awful, is everyone at the BBC so afraid of her that they will not tell her how she looks, and please no more sleveless!!!!!!!

LizG Wed 09-Oct-13 20:58:19

and leather too! In closeup I thought she looked ill.

glammanana Wed 09-Oct-13 21:42:17

Not really one of her best dressed days was it ? It must have cost a fortune as well,and am I wrong or did her hair look as though it had been cut with a knife and fork(oh dear that sounds so bad of me) I'm nice really honest !!

felice Wed 09-Oct-13 21:46:11

Me too, but I do not really see her as a great role model for the 'older' woman !!

Deedaa Wed 09-Oct-13 22:17:42

Didn't see her tonight but I thought she looked very dowdy last week. Definitely something wrong with the hair style and her black fetish is really aging.

whatsgoingon Wed 09-Oct-13 22:18:27

She should look at the clothes Joanna Lumley wears and take a few lessons from it. Now there is a role model for the older woman.

Nelliemoser Wed 09-Oct-13 22:27:10

I cannot remember what she was wearing. I was too busy staring aghast at her dreadfully botoxed face.

Aka Wed 09-Oct-13 22:49:44

I've just deleted my post as I felt mean. Suffice to say I agree with most of the above.

annodomini Wed 09-Oct-13 23:14:29

I'm glad I missed that - I've felt recently that she was simply mutton dressed as mutton.

absent Wed 09-Oct-13 23:38:29

Obviously, I haven't seen her so I am unable to comment. However, I should be interested to know which television personality you regard as being a good role model for the older man.

Jendurham Wed 09-Oct-13 23:43:07

Never noticed what she was wearing. I was too interested in what she was talking about. It's strange that women complain about being talked about like this.